RE: The Cidr Report

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Mon Feb 14 08:37:33 2005

Am I misreading the report? That doesn't look like a list of
clueless people.

Just because another RIR does something doesn't mean we
should automatically assume ARIN should too. This is a
different area with different dynamics.

Regardless, you could always propose this to ARIN instead of
NANOG. :-)

-M<