Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: Patrick W Gilmore
  • Date: Sun Feb 13 20:52:14 2005

On Feb 13, 2005, at 2:36 AM, Jerry Pasker wrote:

Pick the top 1 or two worst offenders every week, and automatically dump them into a route distribution server would work in the same way as the Team Cymru bogon server list. I bet THAT would get people to scramble aggregate! Want to make a clear business case for spending time to clean up routes? How about "global routability" ?
Great idea. Too bad the networks at the top of the list are exactly the networks we would need to implement the filtering for it to really hurt. I can't see them filtering themselves....

--
TTFN,
patrick