Re: Symantec AV may execute viruses

  • From: Dragos Ruiu
  • Date: Thu Feb 10 15:53:39 2005

On February 10, 2005 12:01 pm, Dragos Ruiu wrote:
> On February 10, 2005 10:29 am, Paul G wrote:

P.s. To not pick on any one vendor exclusively, it's not just Symantec
that has issues... I know that an F-Secure advisory has now been
released too... and who knows, as an educated guess, I'd bet
there probably will be others coming... ;-)   Allocating some IT
schedule to AV updates/verification seems prudent.

--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Vancouver, Canada	May 4-6 2005  http://cansecwest.com