Re: Speaking of viruses...

  • From: Brent A O'Keeffe
  • Date: Thu Feb 10 15:34:54 2005

This file is also detected by CA's eTrust as Win32.TorBot

             Adam Maloney
             <[email protected]>
             [email protected]         [email protected]
             .edu                                                       cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/10/2005 03:08          Speaking of viruses...
             PM

I sent this to CERT this morning.  They apparently were unaware of it, and
as far as I can tell there's nothing on any of the A/V sites about it.  As
of 14:00 CST, these sites are still serving up the virus executable.  I
haven't heard anything back from CERT or UCLA.  Am I the only one seeing
this?!