Re: Symantec AV may execute viruses

  • From: Dragos Ruiu
  • Date: Thu Feb 10 15:08:38 2005

On February 10, 2005 10:29 am, Paul G wrote:
> [...]

Neil Mehta & Alex Wheeler from ISS who identified this and a number
of other AV issues will be doing a presentation on it entitled, "Owning
Antii-Virus"  at CanSecWest.

cheers,
--dr

--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Vancouver, Canada	May 4-6 2005  http://cansecwest.com