RE: Symantec AV may execute viruses

  • From: Brance Amussen :)_S
  • Date: Thu Feb 10 13:40:06 2005

Here are the listed Mac products, according to the website
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/security/Content/2005.02.08.html

Consumer products section..

Symantec Norton Antivirus 2004 for Macintosh
Symantec Norton Internet Security 2004 for Macintosh
Symantec Norton System Works 2004 for Macintosh
Symantec Norton Antivirus 9.0 for Macintosh
Symantec Norton Internet Security for Macintosh 3.0
Symantec Norton System Works for Macintosh 3.0

Also, You can configure in the Systems Center Console for the corporate
edition (server) to download product updates as well..
Now if I can only figure out these version numbers..

Brance :)_S

Brance Amussen
Network/Systems Admin
Zanvyl Krieger Mind/Brain Institute