Re: IRC Bot list (cross posting)

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Tue Feb 08 20:39:05 2005

Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:
Hi,
you probably didnt think of this but it might not be a good idea to publish a list of 3000 computers than can be infected/taken over for further nastiness.

if you can privately send me a list of Ip addresses (no need to sort) i can
assist you to distribute this information securely?
I don't reply to posts just to agree in quite a few years now. In this case I feel very strongly about it, though.

Me Too!

I am sure these 3K users will appreciate getting re-pwned by 20 Bad Guys from nanog.

Gadi.