Re: nanog coordination meeting video...

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Mon Feb 07 15:19:35 2005

[email protected] wrote:
On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 10:46:28AM -0800, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

I put up an isma mpeg-4 recording from the NANOG 33 "Coordinating NANOG: Input From the Community" session up to supplement the m3 recording... Both are here:

ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/pub/videolab/video/nanog33/

The video is 547MB, 2 hours 5 minutes...
I'm not really sure if anyone cares, but posting the IP addresses on JOIN/PART/QUIT in that IRC log, make it both difficult to read, and could be a bit of a privacy violation for those who do care.

Then again, it was an open chat, so people should know better than to come in with a problematic IP address if they *do* care.

Just pondering on this.

Gadi.