Re: New IANA IPv4 allocation for APNIC (124/8, 125/8, 126/8)

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Thu Jan 27 18:06:30 2005

I'm sorry, but I just can't resist posting link to my previous mail on
nanog-l regarding prediction on future IANA allocations:
 http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog/historical/0401/msg00478.html

Completewhois.com/bogons/data will of course get updated automaticly and
does not depend on single IANA allocations (nor would the data change
until APNIC actually starts allocating the blocks), although some changes
to commentary/descriptions on top of data files will be made.

But for those using it, I did update my IANA allocated ip blocks file:
 http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space.txt

And since I probably did not post about it before, there is also:
 http://www.completewhois.com/iana-ipv4-specialuse.txt