Am I crazy!?

  • From: Jason Lixfeld
  • Date: Thu Jan 27 14:55:11 2005

Good thing this router isn't in production yet, but unless I'm crazy, Telus is having a bad day:

*>i0.0.0.0 64.201.161.218 100 0 20161 852 i

Can anyone who's directly connected to AS852 verify before I call them and.. uhm.. recommend my consulting services?

BTW: Just going to mention that is router is pre-production so I haven't put my bogon filters in yet, incase anyone wants to harp on me for not filtering this nonsense.

BBTW: If anyone from TeraGo reads this... uhm... well, you know the drill...