Re: High Density Multimode Runs BCP?

  • From: Valdis.Kletnieks
  • Date: Thu Jan 27 01:11:05 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:48:25 EST, "Hannigan, Martin" said:

> As I said earlier, ribbon isn't designed for data centers,
> nor is innerduct designed for ribbon.
>
> I'd love to see some photos of people using innerduct+ribbon
> cable. :-)

And let me guess - it probably actually works (more or less) for long enough
that the perpetrators have utilized the usual turnover rate to secure other
employment before the full extent of the horror becomes obvious? ;)

(In a quarter century, I have *yet* to encounter a cable-gone-horrorshow where
the perpetrators are still to be found.  Wonder how the cable *knows* that it's
now safe to go bad...)