RE: High Density Multimode Runs BCP?

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Thu Jan 27 00:59:18 2005

Just in case some folks are wondering what we are
talking about, here's a decent URL covering it:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.tpub.com/neets/tm/30NVM053
.GIF&imgrefurl=http://www.tpub.com/neets/tm/107-8.htm&h=387&w=397&sz=13&tbni
d=gGUI7fKu6OwJ:&tbnh=116&tbnw=119&start=16&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfiber%2Bribbon
%2Bcable%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26c2coff%3D1

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018