RE: AT&T ENS

  • From: trainier
  • Date: Tue Jan 25 16:37:38 2005

Unfortunately I tried that.  I guess I could try again, this is getting frustrating.

Regards,

Tim

"Hannigan, Martin" <[email protected]>

01/25/2005 04:11 PM

"'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
cc
Subject
RE: AT&T ENS

This isn't generally a list for customer requests. You should probably call Chartermi.
ATT probably/usually won't act on a request regarding a customers circuit (Charter).

You dont appear to have any public space, an AS, or anything. I think you're going
to be stuck unless you route your issue via Charter.

Best,

-M<