Re: Those interested in NANOG governance, please read...

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Mon Jan 24 16:37:48 2005

Daniel Golding wrote:
If you can provide an INOC-DBA phone, by all means!

- Dan

Sadly, I won't be attending but, I'm sure someone from Cisco and/or PCH will be there and can probably come up with the VoIP phone. There are many folks on the INOC-DBA system who are running Asterisk as well so, setting up a conference bridge is trivial.

An ATA-186 with a hybrid on it (to get the PA audio cleanly into the phone) would be an ideal situation. Perhaps there is someone with broadcast engineering experience (besides me) that can assist in this.

John