Re: panix hijack press

  • From: Matthew Sullivan
  • Date: Fri Jan 21 04:24:12 2005

Thornton wrote:

a user can lock a domain..they can login to the control panel for there
registrar and select registrar lock, registrar-lock, or lock and i am
sure there are other registrars that word it even differently. once you
select that it effectively locks your domain so it cant be transfered.

Erm... please tell me where GANDI does this?... I'd love to know.... (I'm sure there are others without locking facilities as well)

Regards,

Mat

(and I am aware that locking was available to panix.com)