Re: Please Check Filters - BOGON Filtering IP Space 72.14.128.0/19

  • From: Valdis.Kletnieks
  • Date: Fri Jan 21 00:52:12 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:55:45 GMT, Will Hargrave said:

> I beg to differ -  3/4 of the Cisco routers in (enterprise) production are
> *unmaintained*. These will have a variety of vulnerable, buggy or just plain
> crap IOS versions and no-one would've even considered upgrading for years.

Oh.. I was including all the sites where a secretary saw somebody power cycle
the box and it fixed the problem, so that's what they do when they have a
problem. It's the rare site that can't even scare up somebody who "knows" how
to power cycle the box while dancing widdershins 3 times around the box while
waving a dead chicken....