RE: Please Check Filters - BOGON Filtering IP Space 72.14.128.0/19

  • From: James Laszko
  • Date: Fri Jan 21 00:44:29 2005

> Wash, rinse, repeat for the other 70,000 routers you manage for
> customers... This is definitely NOT a half-rack in a colo fix. Just
> contacting the customers is a feat.

In the same hand, do you know how hard it was to get in touch with
someone at SBC/SBC-IS/PBI/PacBell that knew what the heck I was talking
about -- much less someone that might be able to do something about it?
Every group wanted to point their finger at some other group in the
company...

James Laszko
Pipeline Communications, Inc.
[email protected]