RE: NANOG via RSS

  • From: Joseph Johnson
  • Date: Wed Jan 19 12:27:05 2005

> i can't imagine how any of you read this forum using a normal e-mail tool.

I've used Outlook 2003 since Beta, and couldn't imagine not using it for
emailing.  Just setup a rule to send NANOG emails to their own folder and
let 'em roll in.  I'll browse every so often and decide I don't care about a
topic and just mark that day's emails as read.

Plus my phone/pda can sync across the Sprint network with Exchange and
download the most recent emails when I get bored on the train or at lunch.

Joe Johnson