Re: The entire mechanism is Wrong!

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Tue Jan 18 20:11:04 2005

Paul G wrote:

ime, the act of defining 'emergency' does not provoke compliance therewith.
Of course. It must be enforced. How, I'm not sure at this point (and not being an employee of a company acting as registrar or registry, I'm not sure I'd be able to offer any constructive suggestions as to how to enforce it).

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / [email protected] / PGP: 0xE3AE35ED

"In case anyone was wondering, that big glowing globe above the Victor
Valley is the sun." -Victorville _Daily Press_ on the unusually large
amount of rain the Southland has gotten this winter (January 12th, 2005)