Re: panix.com hijacked

  • From: just me
  • Date: Tue Jan 18 17:11:02 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 [email protected] wrote:

  (Been there, done that - we had a major mail hub outage a while ago,
  and tried to get the word out by sending everybody a voice mail
  message, which our phone system vendor *said* should work.  We
  resisted the temptation to send everybody e-mail saying the voice
  mail system was down... ;)

http://gallery.snark.net/etc/wtf2

I love it when I end up working somewhere that relies on Exchange (and
Exchange admins).

matt ghali

[email protected]<darwin><
              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke