Re: panix.com hijacked

  • From: Chris Adams
  • Date: Sat Jan 15 23:09:11 2005

Once upon a time, Robert Kryger <[email protected]> said:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, Chris Adams wrote:
> >Good luck dealing with melbourneit.com; that's the place where domains
> >go to die.
>
> Can you be a little more specific?
> You imply that you have experience or anecdotes about this outfit and
> this sort of situation.

Not exactly this sort of situation, no.  I do know that we've had
hosting customers that have had domains with melbourneit.com as the
registrar that they were unable to ever transfer to another registrar
(despite emails, faxes, and phone calls; IIRC one customer tried for
most of a year to transfer a domain to another registrar or at least get
the nameservers changed without success).

--
Chris Adams <[email protected]>