Re: $50,000 reward for Verizon cable cutter

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Sat Jan 15 00:49:31 2005

Hannigan, Martin wrote:

Nate, customers are not OSP savvy. The ones that could be would be like
you, me, and vin.

Those are few and between.

Yeah, we are an odd bunch.  I've found that my friends and others
think of it as magic.  And find it wierd that I'm always looking up
into the air, especially at intersections or while riding along as a
passenger, commenting on things.  Why doesn't everybody _look_ around?

Though, it does rub off and do some good.  This past political season
one of the telecomm managers was still marvelling about a fundraiser
we attended a couple of year ago: "Amazing, she knew what a CLEC was!"

--
William Allen Simpson