Re: $50,000 reward for Verizon cable cutter

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Fri Jan 14 22:38:24 2005

I know how to cut those cables from experience. A customer isn't showing up
with a battery powered Makita to do it. And they don't know where to cut to
do max damage. If they were cutting SLC splice boxes, sure. Not this. IMHO.
These cuts indicate knowledge. I may be wrong. @[email protected]

-M

---
Martin Hannigan