RE: Proper authentication model

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Wed Jan 12 11:54:45 2005

Provisioning a circuit from two different ^providers^, other than
your OC3 provider. Of course, you need to have at least 3 unique
carriers in the facility, but most do. This is not so easy at
the enterprise level.

I'd add the caveat that this only works if you have diversified
entrance facilities and follow bellcore standards for central
offices when you design and implement your facilities. For
example, Level3 and Internap.

-M<