Re: [eweek article] Window of "anonymity" when domain exists, whois not updated yet

  • From: David Barak
  • Date: Tue Jan 11 09:06:12 2005
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

--- [email protected] wrote:
> When we make it too hard for legitimate businesses
> use spam as a means of advertising their product,
> then
> only criminals will use spam.

you can have my mailserver when you can pry it from my
cold, dead datacenter...

seriously, there have been various proposals ([ADV],
etc) to facilitate "legit UCE," but that hasn't slowed
the arms race.  How would you recommend that we make
it easier for legit businesses?

=====
David Barak
Need Geek Rock?  Try The Franchise: