Re: Proposed list charter/AUP change?

  • From: Bill Nash
  • Date: Tue Jan 04 13:27:22 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Stephen J. Wilcox wrote:

Hi Bill, to be fair, there are specific forum for discussion of spam tackling measures and people have been pointed in that direction on numerous occasions, however in its generic sense it might still be on topic for nanog.

I note the original post that sparked this (assuming i'm following these
discussions correctly) was actually about abuse desks not spam specifically...

So if the question is about anti-spam i think its OT, if its about abuse or a new spam technique then its probably of interest.
I would agree with this. I touched on that with mention of trojaned sources, but perhaps I should have been more clear. Thanks for the correction.

- billn