Community list REACH

  • From: James Ashton
  • Date: Wed Dec 15 04:34:56 2004

Hey out there.
 I am in need of a list of community strings that REACH.COM accepts.
Does anyone have a list of these?
 For the last several months I have been trying to get traffic coming
from reach to traverse a different path to my AS. This is proving to be
a project. Right now they are sending me traffic over Cogent and Cogent
doesn't have any decent communities for this type of thing. My
Australian customers are getting 400ms traceroutes coming through
Telstra > Reach > Cogent to us.

 This is starting to get to be a VERY annoying problem.

James Ashton
Vortech, Inc
321-231-8057
[email protected]