Re: how could I find out the problem source on broadband connection?

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Mon Dec 13 11:05:42 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Thomas Graham wrote:

hey all, my connection is 10mbit VDSL line, during these two months,
my upload speed to EU and US are very damn slow, average speed is
around 7KBytes/sec, does anyone feel free to try to find out what's
going on ? at first, I was suspect that problem might caused by GBLX,
but after one of the engineer check the link, it seems not related
with them, so I would like you guys to help a bit, please try to see
what's going on, let me know if you found anything, I got a server for
you guys for download a sample file so that you could track down the
packet routing path:

http://sml.dyndns.org/files/testmusic.mp3

Thans a lot all
try pchar