Re: no whois info ?

  • From: Janet Sullivan
  • Date: Sun Dec 12 19:05:23 2004

Rich Kulawiec wrote:

And the other side of it is: I don't think an Internet with anonymous people
controlling operational resources is workable.

OK, how many anonymous domains (ala domainsbyproxy) have you been unable to contact?

I *never* attempt to contact the owners of a domain which appears to be the
source of abuse, anonymous or otherwise.
I'm confused. You never try to contact the owners of a domain which appears to be the source of abuse, but insist that domains can't be anonymous?