Re: no whois info ?

  • From: Ken Gilmour
  • Date: Fri Dec 10 06:13:41 2004

Captain's Log, stardate Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:10:14 -0500, from the fingers of Daniel Senie came the words:
<snip>
> We have clients complaining about the junk email, junk faxes and
> junk postal mail that results from these listings.
<snip>

I agree,

Even the .ie domain registry doesn't add personal information by default. For example, one of the domains I've registered has only the registrant name and the DNS host's name. This is our full .ie whois info:

domain: blah
descr: BLAH
descr: Body Corporate (Ltd,PLC,Company)
descr: Registered Business Name