Re: Little brother of sitefinder

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Thu Dec 09 14:13:12 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, nothing gives Netsol title to a domain that
someone happens to have registered through them after that registration
expires.

I apologize to Verisign for my earlier comment. I thought this was something
being done by the registry at the top level. My mistake.

Does anyone have a pointer to a document that specifies what a Registrars
obligations and rights are WRT expired domains?

Thanks,

Owen