RE: ddos?

  • From: Blake L. Smith - XtremeBandwidth.com, Inc.
  • Date: Wed Dec 08 20:38:47 2004

Hah figures savvis would say that.

Best Wishes,

Blake L. Smith
XtremeBandwidth.com, Inc.
949-330-6400 Office
949-606-7100 Fax
www.XtremeBandwidth.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
Ken Gilmour
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 5:27 PM
To: Dan Hollis; '[email protected]'
Subject: Re: ddos?

Captain's Log, stardate Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:36:31 -0800 (PST), from the
fingers of Dan Hollis came the words:

> Anyone aware of ddos affecting savvis, level3, or qwest at the
> moment?
>
> -Dan

Yeah, I've been having between 40 - 99% packet loss at the same Savvis
hop in Amsterdam over all separate providers. Major Problem for VoIP.
It's been happening to me intermittently for like two weeks now. Savvis
is blaming all four of our providers and stating that it is not their
fault.