Re: Little brother of sitefinder

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Wed Dec 08 16:50:01 2004

I hadn't noticed it, but, I hope that ICANN will take appropriate action
on it.

It really is about time that Verisign got told "Either run the registry
as contracted for the public good, not as your own private revenue
producer, or, agree to terminate the contract and we'll find you a
successor on reasonable terms."

Owen