RE: Intelligent Automation of network tasks

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Tue Dec 07 14:09:42 2004

Call me sentimental, but I was using/making my previous staff
use rtrmon in the absence of big OSS systems. I believe it's
still up at ISC somewhere. I can't remember if it has a
"glob all" function. I do remember it would probably be easy
enough to integrate.

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018

s_feature_guide09186a00801d1dc2.html

	it's not just in 12.3T, it's also in 12.2S..

	on your juniper, try something like "config, load override"

	- jared