Re: Banned on NANOG

  • From: Bill Nash
  • Date: Sun Dec 05 02:07:44 2004

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, J.D. Falk wrote:

On 12/04/04, Patrick W Gilmore <[email protected]> wrote:

I also think that makes it nearly impossible to run a good, informative
list.  Certainly FAR more difficult than just leaving the list
completely unmoderated.  I do not believe anyone here would argue those
points either (besides, obviously, the moderator herself).
	...who has been silent during this whole debate, which only
	serves to feed the flames (and the flamers) as we all make wild
	guesses regarding motive and intent.
My last email contained an explicit request for a responst. I expect to see one.

- billn