Re: [OT] Re: Banned on NANOG

  • From: Patrick W Gilmore
  • Date: Sat Dec 04 08:51:53 2004

On Dec 3, 2004, at 8:41 PM, Paul Vixie wrote:

[email protected] (Alex Rubenstein) writes:

... I think we all agree that RAS and Randy don't fall into the above
category of having to be gotten ridden of. ...
nope.
Perhaps the fact that even some of the longest standing, most respected, "clueful" members of the list cannot agree on such things proves that a non-technical administrator with no operational experience has no chance of correctly concluding which people "fall into the above category"?

--
TTFN,
patrick