Re: Microsoft suing spammers....Tilting at windmills?

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Fri Dec 03 13:20:16 2004

It makes one wonder if an entity with as deep pockets and
adept legal staff might actually make an impact on spammers,
or if they are simply tilting at windmills.
Either way, it's a good thing.  It takes resources away from Micr0$0ft's
other legal pursuits which can't possibly be a bad thing.  It might actually
have an impact on spammers (which also can't possibly be a bad thing).

For once, I see this as a win-win proposition.

Owen