RE: [OT] Re: Banned on NANOG

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Fri Dec 03 00:06:41 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Joe Johnson wrote:

> I wanted to say the same thing earlier, but a hands-off approach works
> best on NANOG.
>
> The question at hand is not whether procmail will work . . .
> It's whether procmail should have to work.
I don't want to use procmail for nanog posts, I've long enough rules
already...

I think to be more fair it would be good if suspensions were not
permanent but for period of time (with period doubling or tripling on
subsequent suspensions if it happens). At least people will not be
as upset when they are suspended and know its just a period for them
to calm down and do more reading of nanog then posting...

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks