Re: Banned on NANOG

  • From: Blaxthos
  • Date: Thu Dec 02 17:07:38 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, nanog gonan wrote:

> This whole censorship thing has me wondering as to the
> continued viability of this list as a place where the

Perhaps if the core purpose of the list could be maintained without having
dozens of off-topic/useless/banteresque messages per day the list would
serve more purpose.

I grow weary of having to sift through all the b.s. some people drift
into.  It's gotten to the point where several times I've considered
unsubscribing.  How about everyone exhibit a little more self control
regarding off-topic posts, and use reply-to-sender instead of cc'ing the
list when not necessary.