RE: How many backbones here are filtering the makelovenotspam scr eensaver site?

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Thu Dec 02 16:50:23 2004

http://w3.cambridge-news.co.uk/business/story.asp?StoryID=65877

"Lycos Europe's 20 million users will all be invited to download
the software, but it is available to anyone with an internet connection
running either Windows or Mac OSX or Mac OS9 operating systems."

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/12/02/anti.spamvigi.ap/

"Around 65,000 people already signed up for the offensive, called
"Make Love not Spam" before Tuesday's official launch on a website
by the same name, the company said. It is urging its 22 million users
to download the screen-saver, but says anyone with a computer is welcome
to it."