Susan's superior?

  • From: Joshua Brady
  • Date: Thu Dec 02 15:20:25 2004

Susan,

Since you yourself have neglected and ignored my requests via email,
and phone; I am now asking if the list has contact information on
Susan Harris' supervisor at MERIT. Chances are, I will be censored for
this and banned almost immediatly, so off-list replies are greatly
helpful. Or anyone who can maybe point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Joshua Brady