Re: Looking for some program that will do this...

  • From: Chris Moody
  • Date: Wed Dec 01 01:11:59 2004

You can always run a capture and replay it with fragroute.

Man page excerpt:
####################
FRAGROUTE(8)

NAME
       fragroute - intercept, modify, and rewrite egress traffic

SYNOPSIS
       fragroute [-f file] host

DESCRIPTION
       fragroute  intercepts,  modifies, and rewrites egress traffic
destined for
       the specified host, implementing most of  the  attacks  described
in  the
       Secure  Networks ``Insertion, Evasion, and Denial of Service:
Eluding Net-
       work Intrusion Detection'' paper of January 1998.

Cheers,
-Chris