Looking for some program that will do this...

  • From: Dan Lockwood
  • Date: Tue Nov 30 23:49:14 2004

Hi all,

I'm looking for a program that can generate "real" looking traffic.  It should be able to send TCP/UDP traffic to a large set of hosts (thousands), send traffic to random or semi-random ports and send packets/datagrams that are of random/semi-random size.  Ideally it should run on windows or some sort of Perl script would be fine.  Anyone have any ideas or should I dust off my programming books?

Thanks,
Dan