Re: who gets a /32 [Re: IPV6 renumbering painless?]

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Mon Nov 22 11:05:19 2004

No, that's not what I'm interested in. What I'd like to know is how many
big organizations backhaul their internet traffic to one or a few central
sites, and how many connect to one or more ISPs locally at different
sites.

I believe there are enough examples of each that neither can be ignored.
I also believe that the former is growing vs. the latter.

Owen