Re: Diffserv service classes

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Sun Nov 21 14:35:00 2004

No doubt what you say is true, however, the typical
eVLBI site is not part of the Internet2 (and also
doesn't need the TCP aspects of the Scavenger service).

There are certainly applications and users out there that would
like to use all of the bandwidth possible, but do not need
to step on other, more bit sensitive, services.

Regards
Marshall