Netflow analysis best pratice and tools ?

  • From: Joe Shen
  • Date: Thu Nov 18 20:46:29 2004

Hi,

We plan to set up netflow analysis in our backbone.
It's hoped to be able to track communication demand
inside our AS as well as our AS and other ASes. It
also expected to be able to support route optimization
and to detect abnormal network behavior .
And, report generation is needed too.

Is there any best pratice or recommendation on how to
employ netflow collecting in ISP backbone?

Is there any software or products covering all above ?

thanks

Joe