Re: Any Sprint BGP people out there

  • From: Matthew Crocker
  • Date: Fri Nov 12 23:23:06 2004

I'm a Sprint customer going on 10 years now. I have always had good luck e-mailing their BGP4 admin address. Check out the website but I think it is [email protected] They normally respond in an hour or less. I'm sure if you e-mail the BGP group they will add the new AS to your as-path filter list. Either that or just announce their IPs under your AS.

-Matt