Re: [nanog] Rack + IP trading sites

  • From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
  • Date: Fri Nov 12 18:35:24 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Nathan Allen Stratton wrote:

You may want to look at www.communitycolo.net, they're a great operation.

Anyone know of good sites where you can trade rack space and IP bandwidth?
I am looking for rack space and IP in London and trade if for space and IP
in one of our US datacenters. I found lots of sites for trading raw
capacity, but can't seem to find a good site for trading space with IP.

<>                                               Co Founder, CTO
Nathan Stratton                                   BroadVoice, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                                 Talk IS Cheap
http://www.robotics.net                           http://www.broadvoice.com

--

"I wish the Real World would just stop hassling me!"

-Matchbox 20, Real World, off the album "Yourself or Someone Like You"