Re: I want my own IPs

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Fri Nov 12 17:56:15 2004

--On Friday, November 12, 2004 14:14 -0500 Alex Kamantauskas <[email protected]> wrote:

Yep, I blinked while going through the small town of ARIN Policy and
missed it :)

ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual, 4.2.2.2: "When requesting a /22,
demonstrate the efficient utilization of a minimum contiguous or
noncontiguous /23 (two /24s) from an upstream."
I'm still not exactly clear on the definition of 'efficient utilization' --- in other places it' mentions 80%, but that's only as ISP allocation and request for additional space...

Anyone have a pointer as to the ARIN official definition of this language?