Re: I am new to the list and have some questions about Black Holes

  • From: Charles Cala
  • Date: Fri Nov 12 13:40:07 2004
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Here are some links about black holes..

The interesting thing about black holes is that nothing
�should�  come out of them, (according to Steven Hawking)
but he (hawking) later revised his theory saying something DOES
make it out of the black hole, information.

This I believe is where management gets their ideas from,
some place where random bits of the universe got tossed,
everybody thought that those things were gone
for good, but no�  little bits of them  leaked out.

http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/gr/public/bh_home.html
http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Cyberia/NumRel/BlackHoles.html

or perhaps you  want to  get info on BGP black holes

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=black++holes+hole+bgp&btnG=Search